It's a moose, I swear. We saw it after pheasant hunting near Litchville North Dakota this past Saturday. It was a young bull (no rack). I forgot the camera, so this is a picture from my phone taken from about 100yds. I admit, it kind of looks like one of those Bigfoot pictures.....In standard Jill she asked me "are you sure it's not a horse?"
12.08.2008
It's a moose, I swear (Jill couldn't stop laughing)
It's a moose, I swear. We saw it after pheasant hunting near Litchville North Dakota this past Saturday. It was a young bull (no rack). I forgot the camera, so this is a picture from my phone taken from about 100yds. I admit, it kind of looks like one of those Bigfoot pictures.....In standard Jill she asked me "are you sure it's not a horse?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment