I gotta say, I love this little squirt of ours. It may seem like a lot of work to make these collages but I get to look at her little face for about an hour and that makes it all worth it. What a trip!
I love the collages, so fun to see so much personality at one time. I can't get over how darling she is. I think often that I see a lot of Jill in her but then in some of those looks I feel like I see Alex. She is beautiful and looks like she is a hoot! Thanks for the updates!
1 comment:
I love the collages, so fun to see so much personality at one time. I can't get over how darling she is. I think often that I see a lot of Jill in her but then in some of those looks I feel like I see Alex. She is beautiful and looks like she is a hoot! Thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment