1.06.2011

OK - here I go again. I am attempting to catch up on the blog. Since the last post we have had a wonderful fall, Christmas and New Year.

Alex is loving his job. I am still adjusting to staying home if you can believe that. It is great, but at the same time I find it to be pretty lonely. I have made a few friends that I can do play dates with and continue to sign Auna up for activities in order to get out and about. We tried ice skating, which believe it or not she actually enjoyed. It was fun to be out there with her both of us on skates. We pushed around a chair, but she seemed to make progress. Auna loves swim lessons and will start up again next week, but with dad this round. I am taking an activity off since I get to do everything else with her. Thursdays we have ECFE class with other kids and she really enjoys it. And on Fridays I think starting tomorrow we are going to start tumbling. We will see how she likes it and if it is worth the time. That gives us a couple mornings and an evening out of the house which should help this winter fly by.

After the big lesson - sucker time - her favorite part I'm sure
Sophie (our neighbor) & Auna (Auna ended up to be pretty sick with a fever for 3 days - that is why we are so sad :(
Gavin & Auna all dressed up
what a cute duck!
pumpkin carving with Nanalu

No comments: