10.28.2008

Heartbeat

We heard the heartbeat for the second time Monday and it has to be one of the greatest sounds on earth. With more time and another good doctor's visit behind us, I am feeling more confident and excited about the pregnancy.  It is really just beginning to sink in that this is really happening. We will be back in 4 weeks for an ultrasound and at that point we will be half way there.  It seemed like such a long time to get to this point, but now I feel like the weeks are passing by rather quickly. We are so blessed to be where we are and can't wait to see what the future holds. 

1 comment:

butters said...

yay for a kugel blog! Love it... and you guys look great. Somehow, with all the many boys in the Kugel world, I wonder if your baby must be a boy with that fast heartbeat and all.(: I guess we'll just have to wait and see. And... I am partial to boys!! Are you guys going to find out?

Love you three!
Jenna and "the boys"