11.21.2008

Thanksgiving


Derek & Gavin taking a look at dental x-rays at Yunker Farm.
Gavin bundled up to take addie out. 

addie waiting for some turkey to drop

Last weekend we celebrated Thanksgiving with the Rosstedt side of the family in Fargo. It was great to have the whole family up for some good company and the big feast. Saturday we took Gavin to the local children's museum, Yunker Farm. We checked out all the exhibits and had a nice time. Then we went to Scheels, the largest local sporting good store, where Gavin and I took a ride on the Ferris wheel. He was a bit unsure at first, but once we started moving, all was fine. We had the traditional Thanksgiving dinner that evening and it was delicious.  

The next day Gavin and Al ground up some venison from Al's hunting trip the weekend before. I can't say it looked that appetizing, but I am glad the bowls of venison chunks are out of the fridge :) Before we knew it, it was time for the Rosstedt's to hit the road. It was a wonderful visit and we hope they come again soon!

No comments: