So the ultrasound went well and it was great to see our little person on the big screen. It sure makes this whole adventure more real. I am starting to feel the baby moving around more and that is always a welcome reassurance that things are happening in there. I say that now, but everyone tells me "just wait", soon you will be annoyed with all the movement. I guess I feel they are a miracle in the works and it is better than nothing happening at all. I cherish each and everyone of them.
We are gearing up for a bit of traveling over the hoildays. We will be in Northfield, Winona, Plymouth, Prior Lake and Brainerd. We should have some fun pictures to share of family and friends. We will keep you posted... Have a great Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
HI Jill-what a beautiful little babe you have-I just love the pics!!
Yay... great job updating the blog, I love it. I remember the yucky orange crush days. That stuff always made me sick!
I also love the photos of the beautiful little miracle. And yes, the frontal face pictures always looked a little scary to me too. But check out the limbs on that kid!
I love it... thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment