1.09.2009

Baby Update

As I follow the progress of the baby online, we are now up to 2 lbs and over a foot long. Wow, can you believe it?  It can also open it's eyes and see shadows not to mention kick like it's soccer stud dad. Sometimes it is so hard, it scares me as it just comes out of the blue. I love it! Al is able to feel the kicks now as well. He said, "it feels like when you are ice fishing and you get a tug on the line". Of course, that is exactly what I thought :) Everything is going well.  I am thinking by the end of the month I will have to break down and buy some maternity pants. I will have to pick a day when I feel like a hot mama and brave the mall. We are buying a few essentials (what's not essential when it comes to baby stuff :) and looking forward to the arrival of the little one. 

My friend Becki from Oregon (now MN) is whisking me back to Oregon for a baby shower the first weekend of February.  It is so wonderful of her and I can't wait to see all the girls. I am really looking forward to it. 

My next appointment is in a couple of weeks and I just can't wait for more blood tests and a shot. It will probably be the highlight of my week.  OK, maybe not, but the end product I am sure is well worth it. 

I hope everyone is enjoying the New Year!

1 comment:

Shevy said...

Holy updates! Glad to hear all is well! I can't wait to see you next month!