We are now in the counting down stage (or at least I am). Just can't wait to meet the baby kugel. It just makes me smile when I feel it moving around. I wish Al could catch more kicks, but the timing is never right. Once I get bigger, hopefully he will be able to see them and feel more. The maternity pants have been purchased, but yet to be worn. Just not big enough to keep them up. I do have a pair of PJ bottoms that I pull way up and Al just laughs as he thinks I look like Humpty Dumpty. I think they are quite comfortable myself.
We had a doctor's appointment a couple weeks ago and everything went well. Baby is growing and the heartbeat was good. Can't ask much more for that. I was given the OK from the doctor for my trip to Oregon next week. I just can't wait to see everyone.
Other than that, we have just been plugging along enjoying the freezing weather.
1.30.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beans, have fun in Oregon! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!!!!
Post a Comment