5.19.2009

Week 5






Auna is getting bigger and to us, more cute by the day. We took our first road trip with her the other weekend for Mother's Day to the cities. We had a great time going out to lunch with Grandma Rosstedt and Nanalu. It was fun to spend time all together. We looked at baby pictures of Al and myself to try to decide which one Auna looks like more. I voted she looks more like my baby picture, but then at other times, I can really see Al. I think we decided she is a good mix of the two of us. I am sure it will become more clear as she gets older. 

Last weekend we had a photographer come out to the house and take some baby photos of our little peanut. We are still waiting for the proofs, but I am hoping they turn out good. After the big shoot, we headed to the cabin to help get it ready for summer. Auna was able to meet her cousin, Gavin and spend more time with Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Derek. We will be back this weekend for more family time. 

Before we go to the cabin we are headed to Winona for Al's brother Jon's wedding. It will be Auna's first time in a dress and I can't wait to take some photos. She will get to meet the Kugel side of the family. It should be a good time and we will post some photos when we return. 

Enjoy the photos and video. 
The photos of the babies are Auna and Amelia Muellner (she is the daughter of Al's good friend Matt Muellner - she is 3 weeks older).
Gavin is now 6 and was a good helper over the weekend. 


 

No comments: