5.29.2009

Week 6



Auna now weighs in at 9lb 5oz. She's not packing on the pounds, but the ounces are adding up. I am hoping she will get a bit bigger soon, so I can start getting her into all the cute clothes I have for 3 months. I put outfits on her that I think will fit and she is swimming in them. I know she will be big before we know it, so I am enjoying our little peanut for now. 

We plan on being home for a solid week, before hitting the road again for the cabin. We are close to getting back on schedule as far as feedings and sleeping. Having somewhat of a routine sure makes the days easier. 

Above are a couple great pictures from Brainerd. My mom had on her "bikini" and we all had a good laugh. She had forgotten what she was wearing and went about the morning. Kind of funny when you see it in the photos. 

No comments: