6.17.2009

Oregon - Wedding

Auna all dressed up for the wedding

I LOVE the bonnet!

Al & Jeff (father of the groom)

The bride and groom (Doug & Bethany)


Trish & I - I sure miss her!
We always have a good time and lots of laughs.


The girls - Emily, Katie and Elizabeth




On Saturday we went to Doug and Bethany's wedding in Longview, WA. Doug is the eldest son of Al's boss from Xerox, Jeff. They are such a sweet couple. It was fun to see them start their life together. Doug just graduated from the Air Force Academy in Denver. He has been stationed down south and they will be heading there this summer. When we met the Bannings, their youngest, Katie was 2 years old. It is amazing how fast time passes. It was fun to see them and have them meet Auna. She was very good and slept most of the day. She looked like a little baby doll with her bonnet on and cuddled up in people's arms. I think she may need to wear her bonnet more, I just couldn't get enough of it!!

No comments: