6.17.2009

Getting Big

Auna - 9 weeks

Auna watching her friends, Gee, Matilda, Rory, Ali & Cindy


Week 7

Just back from her first walk in the front pack


She was pretty tired and ready for her bath

Mother's day dinner with the family


Nanalu, Grandma and little Auna on Mother's Day






Auna is doing just great. She is getting so big, we are even noticing it. Al measured her the other day and she was 24" and I would guess she is a bit over 10 lbs. She loves to watch her mobile and the ceiling fans. The video above was from the other day when I woke up and looked over at her and she was just hanging out in her bed smiling and kicking while watching the ceiling fan. Since she was so happy, I decided to move her mobile over her to say good morning to her friends. She did and then she had her breakfast. She is always looking around taking everything in. It is fun to see all the little changes that are happening and her development. Hope you enjoy the video.

No comments: