To ease some holiday traveling, Marylu decided to have Xmas in July. It was great to get together with the family during the summer. All the kids are getting so big!
Eric (3-1/2), Kaitlin (5 months) Auna (3-1/2 months), Ellie (7),
Marylu (ageless)
Kaitlin and Auna
Danielle and Auna
Eric and his fast new motorcycle
rally cap...maybe not
Jen working her magic
1 comment:
Hey guys,
Thanks for the b-day text. Sorry we missed Al's b-day. We thought of him but had a house full and then travelled back home the next day. I love love love the new pictures of your precious little "peanut." She is so gorgegous. I cannot get over how darling she is. I see lots of her mommy in her lately.(: I also love the shot of you and your daddy Jill. I'm glad Haley got to visit and looks like you're having a good summer. Sorry for the "book." Just miss you guys. Will call soon! Love ya.
(:
Post a Comment