10.13.2009

Wow - where have we been?

Can't say we have really been all that busy except for everyday life. I am working early and Al is working until really late until he finishes his schoolwork. We don't spend much family time together as of yet, but look forward to getting on a normal schedule as soon as possible.

Auna is doing just great! She just turned 6 months and is getting to be such a big girl. She has her first tooth, she can roll all over the floor, she can kind of sit up on her own and can talk up a storm. In fact she wore herself out chatting away in the backseat of the car tonight. She is impressed with all the different noises she can make. Auna is a complete joy and I feel like I just don't get to spend enough time with the little peanut as she is growing so fast. Here are a ton of photos for your enjoyment. They go back to the beginning of August. Hopefully the short video uploads this time so you can see her in action.


thinking baby
addie - what a good sitter

I started eating rice & oatmeal the beginning of August- yum!
reading the paper with grandpa
Auna's third wedding - party girl
Auna & Amelia
I know - the biggest dog ever!
I love the boat

summer lovin
Kyson (my boyfriend from across the street)
sleepy time on the boat

Swimsuit #4
swimsuit #5

No comments: