4.26.2009

1st Bath






All is going well at the beginning of week three.  Auna is kind of on a schedule and we are hoping it holds for a bit. We are able to get some sleep during the night, which makes the days better. 

Al's mom, Marylu, was here before, during the delivery and for the week after we brought Auna home. She was a great help and source of support. We truly enjoyed her being here and are blessed she could take her work mobile to be with us. Auna misses her cuddles! Thank you Nanalu!

My mom and dad came up when Auna was born, but due to her being in the NICU, they didn't get to spend much time with her. My mom came back on Sunday and stayed for the week. It was wonderful to have her here. She helped get our house back in order after the flood and spent lots of time with Auna. I am so glad she came and we have many things to laugh about in the future. Thanks for everything Mom!!!

Auna had her first bath yesterday and liked it. We put her in the sink and she just hung out. We were all surprised as we were waiting for a big scream. Above are a few pictures of the big event and some extra pics as well.

1 comment:

butters said...

Thanks for the pictures Jilly... I've been eager to see more. I love those pictures of everything "first". First bath, first non-gassy smile, first giggle and so on. She continues to amaze me with how beautiful she is. I love the picture of her and Al sleeping. So sweet. I will call soon, I'd love to hear all about Auna from her mommy.(: