4.12.2009

Our little Easter Bunny


The NICU nurses loved this outfit that Jill's good friend Haley sent.  Being Easter, we had the nurses dress her the night before for the big day.  They also slept her on her tummy before we got there so when I un-swaddled her, I was greeted with her little bunny butt.  

It is absolutely unbelievable how fast she changes by the day.  You can see in these pictures how different she looks from Thursday already.

We are praying that she gets to come home with us tomorrow.  While she is in good hands in the NICU, and it allows us to try to sleep a full night, we find ourselves obsessing all night about not having her home.  The whole birthing adventure was a very surreal experience but the weirdest part was being discharged from the hospital and heading home with no baby.  Jill and I discussed how it was like we didn't really live here and that it was as if we were on some messed up vacation or bad dream.

No comments: