Oh my goodness you guys, she is absoultely beautiful! Such a pretty dainty little thing. I wish I could hold her in person. And Jill, hello... you look rather radiant after just have given birth! We are anxious to chat with you guys and hear how you're doing? I hope all is okay.... much love, The Sady's. P.S.. do you believe in arranged marriages? (;
Auna is beautiful!!! I hope to hear from you soon. I'm wondering what's going on and praying she gets to come home. It sucks having your baby in the hospital! Call me when you get a chance! Love you guys!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness you guys, she is absoultely beautiful! Such a pretty dainty little thing. I wish I could hold her in person. And Jill, hello... you look rather radiant after just have given birth! We are anxious to chat with you guys and hear how you're doing? I hope all is okay.... much love, The Sady's. P.S.. do you believe in arranged marriages? (;
Auna is beautiful!!! I hope to hear from you soon. I'm wondering what's going on and praying she gets to come home. It sucks having your baby in the hospital! Call me when you get a chance! Love you guys!
Meg
Post a Comment