10.13.2009

6 months

tailgating at the NDSU homecoming game
Go Bison!
I guess winter is upon us - Auna wore her snowsuit twice last weekend - crazy!
loves the bears

cocoa cruise - last boat ride of the season



Finally Auna has a crib!

3 comments:

butters said...

Yay for an update! She's so beautiful... and good job capturing some amazing pictures. She's got such a captivating smile. It looks like you guys are doing a great job and here's to hoping and praying that you'll be spending lots more time with her soon.(: Love you three!

Shevy said...

You beat me to it! It looks like she is getting so big! Hopefully we'll be able to see you christmas/new years! I'm pretty sure we are in MN for New Years this year. Miss you!

Unknown said...

Love to see all the pics. Thanks for letting me know about the blog. It is now in my Google Reader so I won't miss a post.